Monday, May 25, 2015

poket monsters eng-dub

pokemon

audio language : english 

Hi everyone I know that you already know pokemon yet I also believe that when you look for it you always find slow torents or too many files to download I mean one link per episode and that makes you angry today I give you these seasons that I uploaded myself you will find one link per season or one season devided into 3 or 7 parts to make it easy to download I used powerful servers so it will be more and more great and easy at the end I say enjoy 

pictures:





 

story: The adventures of Ash Ketchum and his partner Pikachu, who travel across many regions in hopes of being regarded as a Pokemon master.

Rating: 7.3/10 IMDB

links: 

SEASON 1 

indigo league




 



This season is devided into 6 parts . 1.95 GB per part for the first five and 1.66 GB for the last one

Gulfup:

season 1 part 1

season 1 part 2

season 1 part 3 

season 1 part 4 

season 1 part 5

season 1 part 6

how to download from gulfup:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment